... Wind Advisory in effect until 3 am PDT Sunday...
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect until 3 am PDT Sunday.
* Winds... areas of west winds 20 to 30 mph... with gusts to 50
* Timing... late this afternoon through late tonight.
* Location... through and below the Banning pass as well as areas
along and north of Interstate 10.
* Visibility... locally reduced in blowing sand and blowing dust.
* Impacts... difficulty in driving... especially for motorists
with high profile vehicles.
* Outlook... gusty west winds will be possible each afternoon
through the late night through Tuesday.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.