... Wind Advisory in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to 2 am PDT
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to 2 am
* Winds... areas of westerly winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 45
mph. Isolated gusts will top 50 mph.
* Timing... from 4 PM this afternoon to 2 am Thursday.
* Location... mountains and deserts... mainly through mountain
passes and into the adjacent deserts.
* Visibilitiy... locally reduced below 2 miles in blowing dust.
* Impacts... difficulty in driving... especially for motorists with
high profile vehicles.
* Outlook... winds will decrease overnight tonight... but increase
again Thursday afternoon and continue through the evening.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Eagles Nest, CA
Updated — 2:52 AM PDT on May 22, 2013
Forecast for Eagles Nest (92086)
H 97° / L 66°
H 91° / L 66°
H 95° / L 66°
H 97° / L 64°
H 97° / L 64°
Clear. High of 97F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph.Wednesday Night
Clear. Low of 66F. Windy. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph shifting to the SW after midnight.
Clear. High of 91F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 15 mph.Thursday Night
Clear. Low of 66F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 15 mph shifting to the ENE after midnight.
Clear. High of 95F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph.Friday Night
Clear. Low of 66F. Winds from the West at 10 to 15 mph.
Clear. High of 97F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 15 mph.Saturday Night
Clear. Low of 64F. Winds from the West at 10 to 15 mph.
Clear. High of 97F. Winds from the WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Sunday Night
Clear. Low of 64F. Breezy. Winds from the West at 10 to 20 mph.