The Flood Warning continues for
the Rolling Fork river near Boston.
* Until Sunday afternoon.
* At 10:30 am Thursday the stage was 36.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 41.3 feet by
Friday evening. The river will fall below flood stage Sunday
* Impact... at 40.0 feet... water begins to cross low spots on some
County roads. Some homes in flood plain are cutoff.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 41.2
feet on Mar 21 2008.
Lat... Lon 3758 8552 3781 8561 3794 8576 3790 8589
3776 8575 3754 8565
Fort Knox, KY
Updated — 4:56 PM EST on March 05, 2015
Forecast for Fort Knox (40121)
H 28° / L 4°
H 33° / L 22°
H 45° / L 30°
H 47° / L 30°
H 51° / L 32°
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid single digits.Thursday Night
Partly cloudy. Low 4F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 33F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Friday Night
A few clouds. Low 22F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 45F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Saturday Night
A few clouds. Low near 30F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 47F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Sunday Night
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low near 30F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy. High 51F. Winds light and variable.Monday Night
Partly cloudy skies. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.