... Winter Storm Watch in effect from Wednesday morning through
The National Weather Service in gray has issued a Winter Storm
Watch... which is in effect from Wednesday morning through
* Hazard types... snow... with a period of mixed precipitation
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 6 or more inches possible.
* Timing... Wednesday morning into Thursday morning.
* Impacts... travel could be significantly impacted Wednesday into
* Winds... north 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph possible.
* Temperatures... 25 to 35 degrees. Colder in the mountains.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.