... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 3 am Friday to
10 am EST Saturday...
* hazard types... heavy snow.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches.
* Timing... late tonight into Saturday morning.
* Impacts... roads will become snow covered making travel
* Winds... northeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Visibilities... one quarter mile or less at times.
* Temperatures... mainly in the teens and 20s.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow
are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an
emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight...
food... and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
Statement as of 4:43 am EST on January 29, 2015Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 12:26 PM EST on January 28, 2015
... Record daily maximum snowfall set at Concord NH...
a record snowfall of 12.8 inches was set at Concord NH yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 6.2 set in 1963.