The National Weather Service in St Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Meramec river near Arnold
* from late tonight to Sunday morning.
* At 9:30 am Tuesday the stage was 23.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river is forecast to rise above flood stage late tonight
and crest near 27.2 feet Friday morning.
* Impact... at 27.0 feet... Meramec bottom Road between Wells Road and
kerth Road begins flooding near this height.
* Impact... at 26.0 feet... house at the end of kasebaum Lane is
surrounded by water just west of Lemay Ferry Road bridge. Also,
Hawkins Road south of Meramec bottom Road is closed near this
* Impact... at 25.1 feet... St. Louis County closes the following roads
at this height: Butler Hill west of summerhedge place, Meramec
bottom Road between Hageman Road and Highway 21, Hawkins Road south
of Meramec bottom Road, and old Telegraph Road at Earl widman
* Impact... at 24.7 feet... Hawkins Road south of Meramec bottom Road
* Impact... at 24.0 feet... corisande hills Road begins flooding at this
height. Meramec bottom Road between Hageman Road and Highway 21
* Impact... at 23.5 feet... the boat ramps and fishing banks at Arnold
City Park and at the Flamm City access on the West Bank near the
Telegraph Road bridge are flooded.
* Impact... at 23.0 feet... old Telegraph Road at Earl widman County
park and Butler Hill Road west beyond summerhedge place begin
flooding. Heintz Road between Telegraph and erb also floods near
Lat... Lon 3851 9043 3851 9039 3845 9032 3841 9034 3845 9043
fld latest 7am forecast
location stg obs stg 05/22 05/23 05/24 05/25 05/26
De Soto, MO
Updated — 9:53 AM CDT on May 21, 2013
Forecast for De Soto (63020)
H 86° / L 64°
Chance of T-storms
H 77° / L 55°
H 66° / L 46°
H 70° / L 46°
H 68° / L 59°
Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 86F. Winds from the SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Tuesday Night
Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers. Low of 64F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 1.0 in. possible.
Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the morning, then overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 77F. Winds from the WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy. Low of 55F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy. High of 66F. Winds from the NW at 10 to 15 mph.Thursday Night
Partly cloudy in the evening, then clear. Low of 46F. Winds from the NNE at 5 to 15 mph.
Clear. High of 70F. Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph.Friday Night
Overcast in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 46F. Winds from the ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy. High of 68F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph.Saturday Night
Partly cloudy. Low of 59F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph.