The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Helena
* until at least Tuesday may 21.
* At 8 PM Saturday the stage was 42.4 feet and falling.
* Flood stage is 44.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue a slow fall.
* At 42.0 feet... water is against or near the toe of the Arkansas
levee from south Helena south past mile 658. Roads to loading areas
on the West Bank of the river at mile 661 south past mile 658 are
flooding. Water is near or on the toe of the east levee south of
Highway 49 past mile 658.