Severe Thunderstorm Watch 209 remains in effect until 200 am CDT
. Mississippi counties included are
Adams Attala Bolivar
Carroll Choctaw Claiborne
Clay Copiah Franklin
Grenada Hinds Holmes
Humphreys Issaquena Jefferson
Lawrence Leake Leflore
Lincoln Lowndes Madison
Montgomery Neshoba Noxubee
Oktibbeha Rankin Scott
Sharkey Simpson Sunflower
Warren Washington Webster
Statement as of 10:03 PM CDT on May 21, 2013Severe Thunderstorm Watch
Statement as of 9:26 PM CDT on May 21, 2013Flood Warning
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River at Vicksburg
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 9:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 44.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 43.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Saturday morning.
* Impact... at 44.6 feet... residence on Williams street in Vicksburg
begins to flood.
* Impact... at 44.0 feet... Ford and Kings subdivision at Pittman Road
and mary's alley begins to flood.
Flood observed forecast 6am crest
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri crest time date
Lower Mississippi River
Vicksburg 43 44.2 Tue 09 PM 44.1 43.9 43.4 cresting