... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight MST
* snow accumulation: 2 to 5 inches are expected.
* Timing: precipitation will fall as a mixture of rain and snow
and will continue through this evening before tapering off
late tonight. A few flurries are still possible Sunday
* Impact: heavy wet snow will accumulate making travel
difficult. Reduced visibilities are also possible in heavy
snow or fog.
* Winds: southeast 10 to 20 mph becoming west by Saturday
* Snow levels: main snow level will remain around 8000 ft... but
a mixture of rain and snow will fall down to 6000 ft.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will cause
travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited
visibilities... and use caution while driving.