... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 7 am EST Monday...
* heavy snow... 10 to 15 inches storm total. The period of
heaviest snow expected during the daytime hours on Sunday
into Sunday evening.
* Blowing and drifting snow... especially Sunday afternoon into
* periods of heavy snow with blowing and drifting snow making
travel difficult or impossible. Some unplowed roads will
* Blowing and drifting snow Sunday afternoon into Sunday night.
* Visibilities reduced to near zero at times in heavy snow and
* snow will overspread the area late this evening... and then
continue through Sunday... with snow tapering off late Sunday
* confidence is very high that heavy snow will occur. However
there is medium confidence with respect to amounts and the
exact location of the heaviest snow.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow and blowing and drifting
snow means severe winter weather conditions are expected or
occurring. Significant amounts of snow are forecast that will
make travel dangerous. Only travel in an emergency. If you must
travel... keep an extra flashlight... food... and water in your
vehicle in case of an emergency.