... Red flag warning now in effect until 5 am PDT Monday...
* thunderstorms: isolated mostly dry thunderstorms this morning
will become scattered this afternoon and continue through
tonight. While storms will start out mostly dry, they will
become wetter with time.
* Impacts: increasing thunderstorm activity may produce new fire
starts and will create erratic fire behavior on new and existing
* Timing: the greatest coverage of thunderstorms will be during
the afternoon and evening hours.
* Affected area: in southwest or... fire weather zones 617... 621
* Counties affected: Josephine... Jackson... Klamath... Siskiyou.
A red flag warning means that extreme fire conditions are
occurring or imminent.
South Central Oregon Cascades
Statement as of 3:15 am PDT on August 2, 2015Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 01:37 am PDT on August 02, 2015
... Record high temperature set at Montague CA...
a record high temperature of 103 degrees was set at Montague CA yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 102 set in 2009.